Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


We at the Yoder household wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Be safe.


Teri and I will be making dinner tomorrow. If you are curious, here is what we are having with Keith, Vanya, Aubrey, Ben, Cherie, Evie, Seth, and maybe Suzanne.


- Deep Fried Turkey (I bought a fryer yesterday)

- Chestnut, sausage and cranberry stuffing

- Warm Autumn Beet Soup

- Mashed Potoates with Celery Root

- Roasted Sweet Potatoes

- Cranberries

- Cranberry Relish

- Green Bean Casserole

- Macarroni and Cheese

- Pies and other provided desserts


Then Teri is allowed to listen to Christmas Carols.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Yum and Yum. My taste buds are already going crazy!

Anna said...

I hope you follow Alton Brown's safety advice for fryin' a Turkey:) He's VERY serious about this.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/deep-fried-turkey/29726.html

heather said...

I'm drooling. Your menu looks fabulous and impressive! I bet it was delicious. Can't wait for more baby Yoder updates. Are you naming him/her Pancake? XO! ~Heather