Friday, November 21, 2008

32 Weeks

Well, I'm deep into my 32nd week and my third trimester. I've been feeling the effects of being uber-pregnant lately - meaning, I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable and awkward. The kid continues to move like crazy. I've started feeling kicks on opposite sides of my stomach at the same time and it's freaking me out a bit. Honestly, though, is anyone really that surprised to learn that this kid is active? Seriously ...

We've been keeping busy getting the nursery together and attending our birthing classes. The classes are six weeks long, and held at the hospital where I'll be giving birth, conveniently located 1 mile from our house. The classes have been really educational and are really helping us understand the whole birthing process. Plus, we've met some really great couples who are in the exact same boat as we are.

We'll post more soon, we promise.

1 comment:

keith said...

ahh...carrying a yoder must be hard ;) you look great teri, seriously. we can't wait for the big day!