Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 2 - continued

Did I mention it was windy today?

A quick story, while we're here. Yesterday we were walking around Reykjavik and went into a very small church across the street from the current parliment. It was quaint and nice. Teri walks in and gasps. She loves it. So much so she says "You know, if we had gotten married in a church, I'd have wanted it to be like this."

Many of you were at our wedding. Do you remember that stone building with the dark wood interior. Do you remember the stained glass rose window? How about the pews? That was a church, correct? I mean just because Rhode Island was the first with religious freedom, doesn't mean its houses of worship are not churches, right?

1 comment:

SCHOMPTON said...

You know, if I ever get married I'd want it to be in an Iceland church too