Friday, July 11, 2008

15 Weeks



I'm deep into my 15th week (nearly 4 mths) and am on the road to a "quick" recovery. I had a very rough first few months, feeling so sick all day every day. I realize that I am a fairly happy person, and it really hard for me to be unhappy and sick for so long. Seriously, 12 weeks is a very long to time feel awful! But, enough whining ... I'm starting to feel better and it couldn't happen at a better time. It's full on summer in Seattle and we plan on taking full advantage of it! (And by "we" I mean myself, Matt and Big Papi, of course.)

So, what's with the apple? Turns out at this stage Little Yoder is the size of an apple. I first I thought nothing of that. But then I ate an apple and realized that an apple is a pretty decent size! I haven't officially "popped" yet, though those who see me often either think I've been eating a lot of burritos, or that I'm pregnant. Most people go the pregnancy route, which makes me feel better. Once I pop, and I have a full on pregnant belly, I'll be sure to post some photos.

The next few weeks should be pretty exciting - Matt's been making progress on the basement, and soon we'll be able to move our guest bedroom funiture out of the soon-to-be nursey. My great friend Vanya offered to help decorate, and I am gladly taking her up on that offer!

We'll be sure to share more photos and baby/home updates in the upcoming weeks!

3 comments:

Nikee Pomper said...

Blogger Nation Unite! Welcome to cyberspace mo-fos! Your blog is awesome. I look forward to following the Fetus Yoder's progress.

matt dellinger said...

will there be youTube of the ultrasounds? Love, Uncle Dellinger

Suzy Brannon said...

Hey Yodkamps! I need you to please report to me on the status of The Fetus.